1028/2A6 1028/2A7 CASTEL Type Solenoid Valve 1/4'' ODS
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 Days|
|Packaging:||Plastic bag, Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Productivity:||120000 pcs per month|
|Place of Origin:||China Ningbo|
|Supply Ability:||30000 pcs per week|
Model No.: 1028/2
1028/2A6 1028/2A7 CASTEL Type Solenoid Valve 1/4'' ODS
The shown in this chaptern is castel type solenoid valves with welding connection for refrigerating, which are designed for installation on commercial refrigerating systems and on civil and industrial conditioning plants employing the following refrigerants: R22, R134a, R404A, R407C, R410A; R507 in Group II. When the coil is energized by a cold control with setpoint, the plunger opens the valve seat that connects the inlet to the outlet to allow open flow.
Features and Benefits:
1. Solenoid valves are normally closed (NC) without coils.
2. Direct action and diaphragm pilot versions available.
3. Direct acting valves operate in the magnetic field and can be opened with zero differential pressure.
Overall dimension of 1028/2 1/4'' ODS Castel Type Solenoid Valve:
Technical data of Castel Type Solenoid Valve For Refrigeration:
SAE or ODF Port Size KV (m³/h)
Model No. Operating Principles MSV-1020/2 1/4'' SAE Direct Acting 0.175 MSV-1020/3 3/8'' SAE Direct Acting 0.23 MSV-1028/2 1/4'' ODF Direct Acting 0.15 MSV-1028/3 3/8'' ODF Direct Acting 0.23 MSV-1064/3 3/8'' SAE Diaphragm Pilot Operated 0.8 MSV-1064/4 1/2'' SAE Diaphragm Pilot Operated 0.8 MSV-1068/3 3/8'' ODF Diaphragm Pilot Operated 0.8 MSV-1068/4 1/2'' ODF Diaphragm Pilot Operated 0.8 MSV-1070/4 1/2'' SAE Diaphragm Pilot Operated 2.2 MSV-1070/5 5/8'' SAE Diaphragm Pilot Operated 2.61 MSV-1078/4 1/2'' ODF Diaphragm Pilot Operated 2.2 MSV-1078/5 5/8'' ODF Diaphragm Pilot Operated 2.61 MSV-1078/6 3/4'' ODF Diaphragm Pilot Operated - MSV-1078/9 1 1/8'' ODF Diaphragm Pilot Operated 10 MSV-1078/11 1 3/8'' ODF Piston Pilot Operated 16 MSV-1090/5 5/8'' SAE Diaphragm Pilot Operated 3.8 MSV-1090/6 3/4'' SAE Diaphragm Pilot Operated 4.8 MSV-1079/7 7/8'' ODF Diaphragm Pilot Operated 2.61 MSV-1079/11 1 3/8'' ODF Diaphragm Pilot Operated 10 MSV-1079/13 1 5/8'' ODF Piston Pilot Operated 16 MSV-1098/7 7/8'' ODF Diaphragm Pilot Operated 5.7 MSV-1099/9 1 1/8'' ODF Diaphragm Pilot Operated 5.7 MSV1099/11 1 3/8'' ODF Piston Pilot Operated 10
SAE or ODF
Details display of CASTEL Type Solenoid Valve In Refrigeration:
Independent packaging display of Castel Type Solenoid Valve:
Installation of Castel Type Solenoid Valve:
All the valves in this chapter can be installed on the three main branches of a plant (hot gas line, liquid line, and suction line), while respecting the limits of use and the capacities, the following functional characteristics of a solenoid valve:
1. Connection dimensions
2. PS: maximum allowable pressure of the refrigerant
3. TS: maximum / minimum allowable temperature of the refrigerant
4. TA: maximum / minimum allowable ambient temperature
5. Kv: discharge factor
6. minOPD: minimum Opening Pressure Differential. This is the minimum pressure differential between inlet and outlet at which a pilot-operated solenoid valve can open and stay opened or close and maintain the seal.
7. MOPD: maximum opening pressure differential according to AHRI STANDARD 760:2014. This is the maximum pressure differential between inlet and outlet at which a solenoid valve can open.
Before connecting the valve to the pipe, it is advisable to make sure that the refrigerating system is clean. In fact, valves with P.T.F.E. gaskets, and particularly piston valves, are sensitive to dirt and debris. Furthermore, check that the flow direction in the pipe corresponds to the arrow stamped on the valve body. All the valves can be mounted in any position so long as the coil does not point downwards. The brazing of valves with solder connections should be carried out with care, using a low melting point filler material. It is not necessary to disassemble the valves before brazing, but it is important to avoid direct contact between the torch flame and the valve body, which could be damaged and compromise the proper functioning of the valve. Before connecting a valve to the electrical system, be sure that the line voltage and frequency correspond to the values marked on the coil.
Focus on your demands, Offer you best solution:
√ Contact us if some points you have doubt
√ Contact us if somewhere need to change
√ Contact us if not the one you are looking for
√ Contact us if you are doing designing
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
NINGBO BRANDO HARDWARE CO.,LTD
Brando is a professional manufacturer and designer of solenoid valve, solenoid coil and solenoid valve armature assembly, located in Ningbo, China. Our main products include armature assembly, solenoid coil, brass solenoid valve, stainless steel solenoid valve, plastic solenoid valve, pneumatic solenoid valve, pulse jet valve, diaphragm repair kit, pulse controller, injector rail and can serve customers from various industries. Our company has been producing for more than 10 years, and cooperates with different customers such as oil & gas, chemical industry, water treatment, food & beverage, medical system and so on.
Brando maintains its high position in the industrial manufacturing. The advanced lathes and milling machinery are introduced, and from materials procurement to finished product and assembly, it is fully automated and controlled by computers, to improve product quality, and to continuously increase production and delivery efficiency.
Brando has fully adopted the ISO-9001 quality management system and introduced the most advanced precision equipment for product inspection, such as digital pressure gauges, computer applications, air leak testers, pressure testers and flow testers.
1. Customized Design and Production: Brando can design and manufacture customized solenoid valves, solenoid coils and solenoid valve armature components to meet your specific needs and applications. We can provide services from small air treatment devices to large fluid systems.
2. Quality Assurance: In addition to designing and manufacturing high-quality products, Brando also provides 100% testing services for all components to ensure that they achieve the best performance under the best performance and to ensure that it runs well in your project.
3. Delivery and After-sales Service: Brando provides large inventory and on-time delivery within 5 to 10 days. We also provide unparalleled after-sales service and 1 year warranty for all products.
1. Solenoid Coil
2. Solenoid Armature/Stem
3. 5/2, 5/3, 3/2, 2/2 Way Pneumatic Valve
4. Refrigeration Solenoid Valve
5. Dust Collector Pulse Jet Valve
6. Diaphragm Repair Kit
7. Pulse Controller
8. Brass Solenoid Valve
9. Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve
10. Plastic Solenoid Valve
11. Injector Rail
Focus On Your Demands, Offer You Best Solution!
- Company Name: NINGBO BRANDO HARDWARE CO.,LTD
- Representative: Lu Jin Jun
- Product/Service: Solenoid Valve Armatures , Solenoid Valve Coils , Pneumatic Solenoid Valves , Pneumatic Cylinders , Pulse Jet Diaphragm Valves , Pneumatic Components
- Capital (Million US $): 1000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2008
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Ningbo
- Contact Person: Mr. Brandon Bao
- Tel: 86-0574-83879820
Premium Related Products